Instructions for Authors
1) Please prepare your paper in PDF.
2) English is the official language of the conference.
3) You are welcome to use the Web of Conferences Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates to prepare your papers.
When you submit your papers to ISNSEA. The type of papers must supply: PDF .
Before submitting camera-ready PDF files, please check the quality of the final PDF documents at http://pdf-analyser.edpsciences.org/.
All manuscripts must contain the essential elements needed to convey your manuscript, for example Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions, Artwork and Tables with Captions.
If you have any question during preparing your paper, please feel free to contact with us by firstname.lastname@example.org (Conference proceeding inquiry).
4) Each submission should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the submission be accepted, at least one of the authors must attend the conference to present the work in order that the accepted paper can be put into digital library.
5) Conference proceeding: 4-6 papers. And the maximum page limit is 12 pages. When it exceeds 6 pages, each additional page will be chargeable 50 USD. These limits include all figures, tables, and references.
6) Special issue:
Selected papers from the conference will be considered for publication in the supporting SCI journals. please according to Paper template to prepare SCI journal.4-6 pages length.
Conference proceeding submission: email@example.com
SCIjournal submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link of Submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isnsea2018